Skip to main content

8.8.14 b4 11am

This tbi survivor has so many things going through his mind right now it is very difficult to focus on things I've got to! My scooter issues are taking up a major part of my brain! I'm going to the YMCA this morning so I can't see if I fixed the issue until after 3pm! I'll just keep with my positive outlook on everything and set my mind that its fixed! I do need lots of things at Wg's but I KNOW my scooter will make it there and back cause I fixed the issue! Its kinda important I go to the YMCA today cause I've gutta speak with Allie about going in the pool on Monday! I know I came ready to go in the pool at noon time but I'm not sure what time to book a return trip! That's why I gutta make it today, I've been waiting a long time to get in the pool!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!