Skip to main content

8.6.14 b4 9am

KJ land lined me to day she can't make it this  morning cause she's not feeling well :(, feel beta KJ :) ! This tbi survivor knows how to be prepared 4 anything that may happen! I always create a file on notepad of things I need to share,inform, ask, get help with, cause with my memory I'm likely to forget! She is gonna come over tomorrow cause I don't have hics :)! The most important thing I had to share was I sent an email to one care, my health ins provider about my eligibility 4 more pt! They responded to my email saying they would land line (call) 2 discuss this! They did although its hard 4 me 2 remember what was discussed we did open the line of communication through email! I can't stress enough how this is such an important tool 4 me 4 a number of reasons! My memory, my ability 2 reason (understand what is said), to be able 2 make a well thought out response :)! I've learned to live with my defects and make up for them with my strengths :)! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!