Skip to main content

8.24.14 around 5pm

KJ determined my mouse adaptor wasn't working because my mouse was bad! I was able to find two old ones yesterday! That's when I stumbled on  the old pics of my past life! I guess I'm different than most survivors I like hearing about my previous life! I'm proud of who I was and the many accomplishments I made! I was well known in the autoglass industry! I used to have sales people from glass distributors and adhesive manufacturers stop by the shop to get me to try their product! I remember one product was real bad, I sent them back to the drawing board and he came back with a new improved version! I had my own brand  that worked well for me and that's how I learned if something works 4 ya don't change it! I had a salesman who always wanted to take me out to lunch or anywhere! The Drinks taught me to spread the wealth so I said to him,"take the whole crew out to dinna every month"! Every mouth we would all go to dinna on Libby owens Ford (lof)! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!