Skip to main content

8.20.14 around 6pm

I called Fed-x about my delivery and now I'm more confused than  b4! At first they couldn't find the order then more stuff went on it got so confusing I just want to SCREEM! I've just got to go by what I've got implanted in my brain! That is Fed-x is delivering my batteries tomorrow! I emailed KJ saying I'm gonna stay home tomorrow and wait 4 the delivery, I tried to print a note saying james young apt 30 but my printer and computer are not communicating! Lisa wrote a note 4 me and put it so it can be seen! I don't know what else I can do! Oh KJ and I called vna this morning about getting more therapy! I got a call from them while all this was going on and I think they said I would get a call either in the morning or Monday! All this information makes my head want to explode!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!