Skip to main content

8.15.14 b4 9am

KJ was gonna make a home visit this morning but something came up and she can't make it over.The only thing I wanted her guidance with was getting new batteries for my scooter! I should be able to complete this task without any guidance of ant kind except 4 the person at the web site that opens a chat window with me! I've still gutta take the cover off to the battery pack to inspect the batteries! My experience so far with this battery pack is the screws don't want to back out! I've got to think positive though, this time they will and the whole task will go smoothly :)! I do have the YMCA 2 go to today 2 :)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!