Skip to main content

8.17.14 after 8.30pm

That's such a pain not being able to access "the ride's" web site! Now not only do I try to save the voice mail I create a notepad file with my pick up times,file name "trip" and the date! With me if I can visualize something I've got a better chance of remembering it! I emailed the mbta and told of my issues with my online account with I guess the company's name now is next,and asked for their help in getting this issue resolved! Last time I went right to the mbta they got somebody working on it right away! Hopefully they do this time as well! Tomorrow is my 1st day of swimming then strength training :) ! This 54 yr old man is gonna get buff! What I need to work on in the pool tomorrow is my turns after I complete a lap and get to the other side I do a flip and push off on the wall! I used to be able to do this with ease but now its so many things to think about then perform! Its so many actions I must do at the same time! I won't worry though I'm sure it will came right back to me! I firmly believe I can do anything :)!    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!