Skip to main content

8.15.14after 5.30pm

I've got to really stop and think what has happened today! I think 1st I ordered new batteries for my scooter! I spoke with Lisa last night and said I got a script in the snail mail for a med that helps me to be more alert but with my scooter issues I can't scoot to Wg's to get it filled! She said she would drive me there. Let me start at the beginning. I've been to the YMCA and had a great workout! I spoke with Allie at the YMCA and I'm going in the pool again on Monday but this time I'm doing the pool and resistance training after the pool :) ! That's great I can swim some laps the weight lifting ! That should get me into great shape :)! I'm gonna be 55 yrs old in November I want to look many years younger than that, this will be a great start at that :) ! I came home and Lisa met me at the door and asked me to go to D&D's and she will also take me 2 Wg's! I said sure, I never pass up a chance to go 2 D&D's! Then she gets stung by a bee and doesn't  know if she is allergic to bee stings! She says you may have to call a cab to get home! Just what I need is stress! It worked out okay though, I got my script filled, got some other stuff and she drove us home :)! Now I gutta make some dinna :)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!