Skip to main content

8.10.14 after 3.30pm

I've booked all my trips 4 the week! I booked what I could last night but hics has a new address now and you've got to have specific destinations already in "the ride's" web site 2 be able to book a trip on line! I told them the new address 4 rehab is 1357 hancock st Quincy! Lets see if they get it right! I see my podiatrist this week too! My right little toe is causing me a lot of pain hopefully this time I'll get some relief longer than the last time! My foot started bothering me b4 I even left the office last time. Now I gutta do laundry! I hope I have enough funds on my laundry card! I don't trust my scooter to even hold a charge to the office and back! Peapod was here and delivered my order so now I at least have good food still I've gutta fix my scooter, I feel trapped!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

today

Today I've had a great workout at the YMCA,Michaela was over,her boss came first to have me sign some papers then Michaela did her thing,and very well too!I did work on getting rid of that Trojan horse and it seems I'm successful in defeating a nasty virus once again  :)!