Skip to main content

8.16.14 after 4pm

Today so far has been a very frustrating day! My mouse issues are really making me at a loss of what to do. I've got another mouse I hooked up but that doesn't scroll! Its funny how we get used to all our modern conveniences! My 1st computer back in 1995  didn't have a scrolling mouse! Lisa just came over,she was having trouble  putting new batteries in the cam I gave her! She is going to her son's wedding shower tomorrow! I'm so happy I gave her something she can use :)! My mouse adaptor is working fine right now, I've gutta alternate   my concentration now and start to work on removing the cover on the battery pack on my scooter! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!