Skip to main content

8.8.14 after 3.30pm

I didn't do the YMCA today I'm feeling lots of stress from my scooter issues! I just tried my scooter to see if it will make a Wg's scoot! I got out of my apartment,on to the elevator,downstairs to the 1st floor and the power gauge didn't move one bit! I'm thinking I've got this problem licked! Then I get to the end of the walkway to my building and it moved ever so slightly, I figure I better just go to the store and not try and go the extra distance 2 Wg's! It started conking out even b4 I got to the store! I limped my scooter 2 the store got some things to make it through a few days and started back! The scooter started giving me problems right away! The good thing is its all down hill going home! I had to get off and push it quit some way then these two ladies stopped and asked if they could help but you know me I said I didn't need any but they insisted so a lady pushed me to the beginning of 144's walkway! Then  I pushed the scooter in to my building,on to the elevator and in to my apartment! Now I've removed the battery and have it charging off the scooter! I'll also check to see where the power travels from the battery to the drive train! Well I got my cardio workout today pushing my scooter the thing is though my foot really hurts bad now :( !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!