Skip to main content

8.31.14 after 7.30pm

I'm having a little trouble accepting that tomorrow is Labor day! It seems like it was just the 4th of July! The older I get, time seems to wiz by faster :( ! Now I'm remembering the cookouts, parties I used to throw on Labor days! They were always a fun time! Today I took a scoot to Wg's, got just a Wg's sub 4 dinna. This place is getting so bad last night someone slashed Lisa's tires on her car! She is so maligned by too many here! All she does is try to help neighbors here, unfair! Lisa needs to get something at Wg's so we are talking about going there tomorrow! She can't take her car, no wheels :( ! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!