Skip to main content

8.9.14 7-8pm

I've been working on my scooter all day! I got so frustrated I decided I'd call the scooter store only to find out they're out of business! There was a number to call if you had problems but because I paid cash for my scooter, no insurance help,they said they couldn't help me! I said what can I do now? They said to call a local repair shop! I goggled power wheelchair scooter repair and I got the scooter store and another place that sells power wc's and scooters. I priced a new scooter similar to this and I can get one for $600. I have two lights on the charger,one for power and one that says charging.The only light shinning is the power light! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!