Skip to main content

8.10.14 b4 10am

My scooter issues are taking up all of my thinking space in my brain! I've gutta alternate my concentration to book my trips cause hics is reopening at the new facility in Quincy just down the street from the old office. I can't tell you how difficult it is to try to shift my mind on to another thought when my scooter issues are weighing so heavily on my brain! I think I'm gonna try and limp in with my scooter on Tuesday with the hope that I can get some help trying to find a solution to my crisis! I think I priced a new one at $600. so I've got at least $500. I've got 2 spend 2 fix this, if I can find anywhere that will work on it!  Maybe someone there knows of a place that will work in scooters too! This is really a dead end trying to get even a little support dealing with this issue! Where I purchased it from is out of business, they have a number to call in case of issues similar to mine, they have said cause I paid cash for it,no help from an insurance provider,they can't help me! I'm at a dead end! I guess the only thing to do now is carry the charger with me wherever I go but that still doesn't eliminate the fact that the charger reads it has power but it doesn't read it is accepting a charge! This really puts a crimp on my new life! I feel as if I've lost a lot of my freedom :( ! My brain keeps shifting from thought to thought, what I've really gutta focus on now is I've got a peapod order coming btw 10 to 11 am I think!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!