Skip to main content

4.21.14 after 10am

I couldn't do hics today cause I'm playing the waiting game! I've gutta stay home and wait 4 Fed-x to deliver my new batteries for my scooter! Things just keep on happening in this tbi survivors life so fast its hard to keep track! I just received a call from a nurse at the vna about getting therapy! She said a pt,she said her name too but I've lost it,will be calling me later on today about starting pt tomorrow! Things in my life tend to happen quickly I even have issues keeping up! I just wish the web site for "the ride" was up and running cause that makes running this tbi surviver's life successfully so much easier! I've got my pocket calendar and my on line calendar but my writing  issues tend to make it hard to just rely on my pc and I get so busy its hard to remember to create an event in my on line calendar! I've gutta start utilizing my tablet or my iphone more! I just lost track of what I'm doing now, I guess I'm just WAITING 4 Fed-x to deliver my new batteries! I'll try and stay focused on that task cause its very important!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!