Skip to main content

8.2.14 b4 10am

I'm thinking of what today's plans are gonna be! I got kinda side tracked when I started cause I booked my trips 4 the week on line this morning, not many cause hics is still closed, so just the YMCA for Wednesday and Friday, I'm still having some issues with my mouse adaptor! The curser is still all of a sudden disappearing from the screen! I have to disconnect the adaptor a few times to make the curser reappear on the screen! With my spasticity it can be a real challenge! I've been up to the challenge so far! I'm thinking that since I'm not going to hics this week its a good time to go to Best Buy and check out the latest electronic devises:)! I'll check them out then see what Dell has comparable to whatever turns me on :)! I'm very loyal to dell products ever since that time when I had my first Dell computer and technical support stayed on the land line with me while I had to format the hard drive! I will forever be loyal to Dell cause of that instance! Plus I have a preferred charge with Dell! I've just gutta pay it off totally the 1st statement! The interest rate is astronomical! I'm also thinking of scooting to Wg's cause I've noticed I need some things! First things first thou, to cut down on tomorrows tasks I'm thinking I'll trim my beard this morning :)! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!