Skip to main content

8.26.14 after 10am

I went out in the hall to go to hics, pressed the button for the elevator and nothing :(! I came back to my place and called the office and got voice mail! Then I called maintenance and created a work order on this issue! This sux, my ride was here to take me to hics so I called "the ride" to let them know I'm going back to my apartment to get my walker and take the stairs down! I get my walker, go to the stairs and make the decision that it's too dangerous to take  the stairs carrying  my walker! Then I've gutta call "the ride" and cancel my trips 4 today, call hics to let them know of my issues but in doing so I find the hics phone system is not working! I then send an email off to KJ explaining my issues! I'm off to a great start today, ugg! So many things to do to maintain living a responsible independent life!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!