Skip to main content

8.12.14 around 3.30pm

I've been to hics today and the new office is kewl! It is smaller than the old office but very functional! KJ knew right where the owners manual 4 my scooter was, I looked in it and found a web site 4 it! I can request an on site repair but that costs $179 for the 1st hour! I'm wondering if I should have this repaired or I can get a new exactly the same scooter for $600! Then I can be sure my basket will fit and then I'll have a parts scooter! I'm also thinking if this one crapped out on me maybe I should go with a different manufacturer! There are some hints as to what I can try to get this up and running well too! KJ doesn't come 4 a home visit until Friday, I'm gonna bounce all these ideas off of her then I'll make a well thought out choice on the best way to proceed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!