Skip to main content

5.8.15 after 9.45am

I decided to heed the advice of the medical professionals and not go work out at the YMCA today ! My hand is still hurting me quite a bit anyway! I guess at this stage of my life I should listen  and obey the advise of medical  professionals! The only other time I did was when I broke my neck! I waited till I got medical clearance to play competitive hockey again! When I was told by my doctor "you can play hockey, your 2nd cervical vertebrate is stronger than it was before the break", that's all I needed! I was back to playing 2-3 x a week! Today I haven't yet decided what to do, I've got to get some D&D's ground coffee at either Wg's or D&D's! I do need to work on getting used to my new scooter! I also need to start detailing  it! Buff out the minor scratches I got getting stuck in he elevator! The good thing is now that I have transportation that doesn't take almost an hour to get places I've got time and options! Knowing how I must get in and out of the elevator is a big plus I've just gutta remember to employ the strategies I've learned! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!