Skip to main content

5.19.15 after 5.30pm

I brought the charging cable I bought at Wg's to hics and KJ tried it on her I phone and I think she said it didn't work on her phone either! Then JR looked at it and said that where the charger lead goes in the  phone looks dirty so I had to think of a way to get in this small place and what kind of solution to use to try and clean it! I thought maybe dosing a q tip with rubbing alcohol would work! I got home and tried that only to find a q tip is too fat to fit! Then I thought of a small piece of paper towel socked in ra but how would  I get it in there. I soked a piece then wrapped it around the lead that goes in there, moved it in and out then blew on it to dry it! Now I've got the old wire connected to my phone with the cable going right from an ac outlet! It says 11% charged now, I just gutta keep an eye on it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!