Skip to main content

5.15.15 around 1pm

I guess KJ was here and buzzed my door buzzer but I never heard a buzz :(! There wasn't much I wanted to do just call s.s. orthopedics and ask if I had any follow up appointments with dr.Simeone! I did that, I don't! I also wanted to show her the splint they made for me and explain why I can't wear it 24-7! It just interferes  with too much I NEED to be able to do! My right arm and hand doesn't work well to begin with so I've been using my left hand for any fine motor skills I may have to employ! When I have the splint on I can't even carry something from my kitchen counter to the stove, oven,  or even microwave  or refrigerator! Thankfully spell check not only checks spelling it check grammatical  errors too! This morning I also got a call from the lady who schedules my colonoscopy  and I've got a new date but, things like this leave my brain right after they go in but she said she would send me an email along with a snail mail! This tbi survivor gets so drained when he has a lot of information he has to process! I'm thinking of scooting to D&D's :)! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!