Skip to main content

5.12.15 around 7.30am

I've got hics today but before I set my brain to going there I've got some important tasks I must do! I've gutta book a trip for tomorrow to the hand doctor! I've got all the info on my online calendar thinking I may have to access the info away from my desktop! I can't call and book a trip until after 8.30am! I've gutta do it before noon too! Given those restrictions I mailed KJ the details of the visit in case I don't get it done! I could get to the info on one of my other devises but I can't trust that will work out! I've got a nurse from my insurance provider coming here btw 3-5 pm too! She's gonna discuss my needs and I've gutta be alert cause this could be very important! This survivor gets very nervous when he's got multiple tasks to do! I guess it's my anxiety! I don't like this feeling at all!   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!