Skip to main content

5.30.15 after 6pm

I've had a GREAT day ! I started by being free to do a good job trimming my beard then I scooted to Wg's using my new scooter and I was able to store all the items I got safely and securely under the seat :)! This scooter is lots of fun to ride :) It goes fast enough I not only can get to my destination quickly but catching the wind as I scoot! I'm getting great at all aspects of riding safely with this beast :)! I came home and did some cleaning and a trash run! I seem to use a new trash bag everyday, only cause I dump all my other trash bins in my largest bin! I made a batch of S&S mac and cheese, I might eat whats left later. I can make another batch tomorrow :)! I scheduled all my trips for next week! That is hard doing on line only cause everywhere I've been with "the ride" is saved and in my destinations! I've got to scroll through them all to try to find the right one! I see my pcp next week I've gutta tell him about my    angsioty issues! I don't want to have to do another med but this feeling anxious sux!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!