Skip to main content

5.31.15

I got all my laundry done today! As I struggled through straitening it all after bringing it up from the laundry room I just though of all of you who didn't think I could once again live completely independently! That ranges from case managers to therapists to some family! They obviously didn't know what this survivor is made of!  I don't give up on anything that's important to me! Living independently was a major goal of mine as soon as I became coherent after waking up from the coma! I remember hearing all the time "what are you going to do when your on your own, have you ever done laundry? Its true my mother used to take Kenny's and my laundry every week! I told her I was gonna need help if I won getting physical custody of Kenny but that was only one way she helped me! She actually helped me raise my son! We did a great job too, today he is a very respectable young adult :)! Never doubt the will of Jamie :)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!