Skip to main content

5.25.15 after9.45am

I slept very well last night! I even got up at 7am and stayed there till 8am! I guess when you don't have any worries you can get in a very relaxed state! Then after being up for a while I start to get anxious about things! I've got my Iphone 6 plus supposed to be delivered tomorrow! I start to worry I won't answer the door buzzer quick enough! I've gutta remain positive though! I mailed and land lined KJ to say I won't be in on the 26th cause I'm gonna WAIT for Fed-x to come! I'm told I don't have to be here to receive the delivery but in this building theft is prevalent I don't want to take any chances with this! I believe this will be a great tool for me! After  I get all my contacts transferred over I'm gonna let Lisa use the phone I have now! She has a cell with safelink now- free phone! I realize they won't do smart phones so we will research verizone wireless to find an inexpensive plan she can afford! She lives on less than $700  a month so this will be extremely difficult! When she moves to another building 3rd floor I'm hoping she can piggyback on to a wireless network in the building she moves to! I firmly believe with internet access she will rise above this depressed state she can't seem to get out of living in this building! That's my purpose in life, to help people that need help anyway I can without causing myself any hardship!
  I feel okay physically today! My left hand seems to be okay after wearing the splint I had made all through the night, mentally, normal issues  a tbi survivor must deal with, emotionally, something is still missing! Today I've got to get to Wg's to get some D&D's fv ground coffee along with some fv coffee creamer! I guess some fiber one treats too! I'm really impressed with how good the taste and really do well with satisfying my sweet needs! I've just gutta be careful with my $! It's a while before my check gets deposited and all I've got left to pay is rent but that's $635! I'm gonna take my new scooter on some of the events this week! I'm going to Castle island in Boston then to web park I think in Hingham! I'm taking "the ride" directly to and from both I just hope the lift on the van can handle 400lb! That's what the paperwork says my scooter weighs!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!