Skip to main content

5.2.15 around 7.15am

I got up early this morning cause I'm meeting Don downstairs right out side his apartment to hopefully finish putting my new scooter together! I GUTTA be down at 8.30am and I wanted to be able to enjoy my two cups of coffee and shower up. When someone is nice enough to donate their time for you you've gutta not be late or do anything to disrupt what they plan to do! Don went and got his tools he needed to finish the job and finish it RIGHT! What a great guy he is! With my left hand causing me great pain now, it would be very difficult for me to even put in a screw! I'm thinking now I've developed arthritis in my left hand now! This makes it increasingly difficult to do anything I may have to use fine motor skills with cause I've been using my left side when I've gutta use fine motor skills, my right side is junk! I've gutta find strategies to get by, and I WILL find them :)! I do need to go to Wg's too, I need a med along with some other stuff!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!