Skip to main content

5.1.15 around 4pm

 UPS showed up with my new scooter but it came on a pallet that made it too big to fit on the elevator! The driver was gonna try to bring it up to my apartment even though he's not supposed to, all he is required to do is get it off the truck and have me sign for it! I'm lucky I got him to bring it inside! It is all strapped down on a pallet wrapped in plastic so I get right to work removing the plastic I find myself even having issues doing his, my left hand was cramping up badly and still is! Don,who live in the apartment they dropped my scooter by came out and saw I was having problem and started to help me! We started to put it together and found we need sockets I or he Don't have :(! I try knocking on the door of another person in the building who usually has anything I may be looking for, no answer :(! Don who I think may be a little older than I put together as much as we could! I'm meeting Don  down there tomorrow at 8.30 am to see if we can get it together! I think if I paid $100 more they would have had someone to put it all together for me! I'm very stubborn though,given my backround and believing I can do anything I thought that would be a waste of $! Lesson learned though when it comes to things like this, pay the EXTRA $!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!