Skip to main content

5.28.15 around 9.30am

I got a tension headache last night and that wiped me out to do anything today! It's not as bad as a migraine but I didn't sleep well at all! Needless to say I can't do hics today I've gutta rest up! I did take a migraine med last night to fight it! When I 1st got prescribed this med, my pcp said whenever you feel a headache coming on take one! That's what I did! When I get a full blown migraine the only relief I get is when I make myself throw up! Thankfully that wasn't the case! Its gone now I just feel a little spacey! As time passes I'm feeling better and better! I just needed to ease in to the day! When the fog around my head lifts and goes away I'm thinking of scooting on my new scooter to D&D's but I've gutta be careful of my cash flow! I haven't checked it yet today but I'm pretty sure I'm okay with cash! I think ahead of what I will need cash for in the next days and all I can think of is my after workout treat after my workout tomorrow! Going to the YMCA tomorrow is of upmost importance not going Monday (holiday) and Wednesday (ride times)!    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!