Skip to main content

5.20.15 around 2.30pm

I placed my monthly peapod order and I noticed my account getting very low almost to the point of not enough to cover rent! I had $ I had transferred to my savings but I don't like to transfer back until rent is taken but I did put $400 in my savings ! I wanted to use the gift card I won Saturday! I always would see a place to type in coupons and promotional stuff but not today :(!I just forgot what time peapod was delivering my order but I had yet to check my email for a confirmation email from S&S! It's coming Saturday btw 10am-1pm! I picked that time cause I've got a nurse coming at 11am that morning I think! That's the way my memory is, and have to use so many strategies to live a successful independent life!  KJ was able to super glue that piece that broke off my new scooter this morning too! I've gutta start detailing it! I'm kinda head tired right now though it can wait!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!