Skip to main content

5.24.15 after 11.20am

I'm WAITING to receive email notification that my Iphone 6 plus is on the way and when I should receive it! My current Iphone did get 100% charged last night so that's one worry I don't have :)! I'm thinking of skipping laundry today cause I can always do it tomorrow cause I'm not doing the YMCA cause it's Memorial day! The pool here should be opening too! My homemaker is not coming until Tuesday cause of the holiday and it's time to wash my bed sheets! I did put $20 value on my laundry card but I'm still to thrifty to spend $ on doing laundry 2x in 1 week! Maybe I'll hold off on laundry and have Michaela do it all! I've got time to think about this though! I've been trying to track my I phone 6 plus! I've got a link I've just gutta click on from a previous mail but it always says the same thing! "It's on the way" no date of expected arrival or even an estimated date of arrival! The email dated 5/20/15 said two day shipping but no mail yet! That worries me a little cause of my previous experience with Fed-x! That was when I lived in Scituate though since I moved to Holbrook Fed-x has been one of the better couriers! I've gutta stay positive and believe it will all work out well!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!