Skip to main content

5.20.15 8.40pm

This tbi survivor is very proud of himself! I was told by JR at hics the place the charger lead connects to my I phone looks dirty! Then I had to figure out how I can clean this tiny place! I got a small piece of a paper towel, soaked it with rubbing alcohol, inserted in the tiny port, moved it back and forth! Then connected the charging cable and my I phone started to charge :)! Tomorrow I've got hics and I've gutta go next door and get a hair cut but this time I wanna park my scooter outside and walk in! Last time someone lifted my scooter up the small set of stairs in the front and Cathy had to get JR to come over and lift it down! See I hate getting in to situations I can't get out of all by myself! I know I can do this with ease :)! I'm still gonna have to really focus on everything I'm doing while doing this!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!