Skip to main content

4.4.15 after 2.30am

I just woke up to a memory of a time when my daughter made my mother (Gram) feel great! It seems she used to talk with her, share feelings she didn't feel right about sharing with mom and defiantly not dad! I remember how it made her feel to have a grandchild talk, share very personal things in her young life! That made Gram feel so vital and needed and overall  happy to be trusted and respected that her opinion meant so much! It kind of makes me feel good too cause I was responsible for bringing her in to this world to give her such a feeling of being needed :)! It's strange the thoughts that come through this injured brain!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!