Skip to main content

4.30.15 around 4pm

I went to Braintree rehab and got my Botox injections! You would think given the size of the needles  and he places I get injected it would be very painful! This doctor gave me many shots in tender places like between my fingers and it was for the most part painless! I'll start to feel the effects in about two weeks! I'm gonna wait to do Wg's until my new scooter arrives tomorrow btw 10am and 1pm! I looked around and Braintree rehab is not far at all from my apartment! I could even scoot there using the scooter I've go now. It just moves to slowly!The new scooter advertises going 18mph! That's more than 3x as fast as this one so yes I'll be able ti scoot to Braintree rehab :)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!