Skip to main content

4.28.15 around 3.15pm

"The ride" got me to Castle island way, way late! I barely had enough time to meet up with everyone and go get some lunch! The driver had to drop someone off at Mass general hospital and he thought I was going there too! I said I'm going to Castle island so he started that way only to realize he had a pick up at Mass general too! He makes the pick up now he has to drop them off before he can take me to Castle island! I got home and checked my email and there's a mail from UPS! They want my feedback from my recent dealing with them! I've got a lot to say about it but KJ is coming tomorrow and I've made a separate folder with all the mails concerning my new scooter! We will see if they can make it right when I've got KJ's help!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!