Skip to main content

4.26.15 around 10am

The sun is actually shining this morning! Lisa just land lined me to say we should got to the larger D&D's in Braintree up just a little way from the one we usually frequent! I've got both battery packs fully charged so power shouldn't be an issue :)! There are things this survivor must do every morning! One of the first is to turn on the coffee maker! Then check email, could make a change in the days plans! Check my trips and make sure of drop offs and pick ups! Things are a little different this week with my trips! I'm going to my podiatrist tomorrow and not the YMCA, going to Castle island with hics on Tuesday, taking "the ride" directly to and from there, I've got an appointment to get my shots of Botox on Thursday and I could do hics then go to Braintree rehab but I don't trust "the ride"  to be able to perform multiple trips on the same day! I missed my last appointment too cause I don't think I ever recorded it from my last pocket calendar,year change! My muscle tone seems to be getting a little tight too so this is important! I've also got to log on to www.citizensbank.com! I don't have too many creditors that take their payment from my account automatically anymore cause of being "Fed" by Verizon wireless before! They one month took out over $1,000 saying I had data charges before I even had a phone capable of going on the web! "F" me one time not okay but if I don't learn from you "Fing" me you do it again then it's my fault! This tbi survivor takes every precaution to not get 'Fed" by anyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!