Skip to main content

4.12.15 around 7.30am

I'm up early on this Sunday morning cause I've gutta start my laundry before 11am. Lisa wants to walk to D&D's and I don't wanna miss a chance to spend qt with this blond babe :)! I've already scheduled all my trips for the week! I had to make a decision on weather to do the YMCA on Wednesday or not. Wednesday night is karaoke night at hics and "the ride" can't be trusted to perform multiple trips on the same day! I've missed this the last couple times cause of snow and "the ride"! I want to do all I can to make sure that doesn't happen again! I so wanna do Whitesnake, I forget what song now but I can find it cause all I need to do is go to you tube and type in Whitesnake and it will come up cause I've already viewed it numerous times :)!     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!