Skip to main content

4.10.15 around 4pm

I've been to the YMCA and had a great workout :)! You wouldn't  believe the amount of weight this prostate cancer/tbi survivor is pushing, I've got trouble processing it myself! I've done my last set of leg pressing 380lb Monday I'm gonna increase that to 390lb! Then the following week I'll hit my goal of 400lb :)! I know on the grip machine I'm doing 60lb with my right hand to 120lb with my left that's quite a disparity! That's cause my brain injury was mostly on the left side of my brain, the left controls the right motor functions! My goal on that machine is to lesson the gap in disparity between the two! The great progression I've made on this machine is I no longer have to stop and get a better grip half way through the exercise! I'm able to maintain the grip I started it with :)! Its not easy but I do it :)! When I attempt the 400lb I'm gonna take my tablet with me and try to get it on video of this 56 year young survivor leg pressing 400lb :)! I just couldn't wait to get home and take my right sneaker off to get the pressure off my toe!   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!