Skip to main content

4.30.15 around 7am

I'm still battling UPS to deliver my new scooter! They said they would call or email me with an appointment for it to be delivered. I've got no calls or emails :)! I'm wondering now if they have the right contact information for me. I made sure yesterday they did and KJ was here and made sure I didn't screw up! Now I'm gonna have to go through that whole painful process again!I've got an appointment to get my  Botox shots today and I'm thinking of having my ride driver drop me at Wg's after so I don't know if there will be time to fight with them today! I'm not gonna stress over that, there is still one day left in the week for fighting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!