Skip to main content

4.11.15 around 4.30pm

I scooted to the store without changing the battery packs! I remember I specifically ordered interstate batteries the last time I got batteries and I know that's a good brand so I had confidence I would make it to the store and back! It's getting to the middle of the month so time to pay the IRS, ugg! I had my normal issues with the web site, I've gutta type in my SS # twice and it blocks out the characters  as I type them. I guess I had some typo's while typing my ss#! It's now paid I'm just waiting for my confirmation email then I forward that to KJ! That's another transaction in my account so I've gutta see it went through too! This survivor is on top of ALL his finances the only thing is the bank says the deposit I made today is on "hold"! I guess the check has got to clear. Well at least I can see I made the deposit :)!  It's a full time job living the new life of Jamie :)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!