Skip to main content

4.24.15 around 8pm

This tbi survivor had one mentally exhausting day! The UPS fiasco really was a hard thing to try to process! I'm a man who must be able to do all I need to on my own to get everything done right and make sure everything gets completed! I've gutta get on UPS's tail about todays fiasco and follow up on it so it gets taken care of immediately! Maybe I'll go right to the scooter catalogue and let them know of UPS's F up! I guess I'll sleep on it before I make my decision! I gutta tell you though my brain is junk right now! That's what trying to process a lot of information too fast does to this survivor! Tomorrow I've gutta take a scoot to Wg's and get some quick and easy dinnas and some fiber one treats! They really make some tasty treats! I think last week I got cinnamon coffee   cake and liked it a lot :)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!