Skip to main content

4.13.15 around 12.20pm

I know I said no excuses but my foot was causing me great discomfort this morning and putting my sneaker on just wasn't gonna happen :(! I forgot to get some smelly  shxt at Wg's and I couldn't find scented candles  at S&S so I wonder if that sale at Wg's is still going on! Three small jar candles for $5. I think I'm gonna see if Lisa wants to walk and take a scoot to Wg's! I'm gonna have to WAIT till much later though cause Michaela my homemaker is due at 4pm! Maybe I can squeeze it in before she comes! I just donno if I need the added stress of my scooter running out of juice and not being here in time! Lisa wants me to get her out walking too but I think, if my memory is right she has an appointment today around this time! Yes she does, it's all coming back to me cause we were gonna go out after Michaela  had finished! Maybe I'll do Wg's and later we can do D&D's :)! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!