Skip to main content

4.11.15 around 7.30am

Today I've got trips to S&S in Braintree Ma. I'm only going there cause Citizens bank has a branch office in that store and I need to deposit a check to my checking account! When using "the ride" you've gutta stay at the place you are going to for one hour, it won't take an hour just to deposit my check so I didn't do a peapod order this month I figured I'd shop while WAITING for my return trip from S&S! I just have to be careful not to get frozen and refrigerated stuff that could spoil while waiting for my return trip! This is called a premium trip with "the ride" too which means it's more than one mile away from an MBTA bus stop and costs me $10 round trip instead of $6. I guess I'll use this as an opportunity to buy some meats! See I like to see what I'm getting when it comes to buying meats! I've just gutta be careful living on a fixed income with money! The good thing is I've paid all my bills except the IRS and rent and I've still gutta check out a Walmart order! This is a lot of information for this tbi survivor to process but I look at this as working my brain! I know I'll do just fine cause this survivor is excellent with his limited funding! I've just gutta remember to get some protein shakes at S&S! There's another thing for this already crowded brain!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!