Skip to main content

10.5.14 after 1pm

Search engines on the web are all different! Ie is not bad but it doesn't take you where you want to go 100% of the time! Too many useless links tend to pop up! I used to have Netscape! Netscape took me places no other sites could find! I can't seem to download a good version now :( so I have good  results using Yahoo!Today I was thinking of getting a haircut but I donno if the barber shop is open today! I scheduled all my trips for the week online over the past few days! That is such a great tool being finally able to schedule trips online! Then I can really concentrate on where I'm going on what day. I had to put a ton of though in to tomorrows trips! I've got an appointment with my podiatrist! I've also got the YMCA not only for my weights but the pool too! My foot really hurts so that is an important appointment plus after I get my corn shaved off I can start wearing my brace to see if it will keep the corn from coming back! The YMCA is important too cause not only does doing my workout keep me fit and get me the buff body I had before my tbi and coma, it helps me to prolong my life makes me feel younger and I'm doing the pool with two pretty young ladies now :)! I scheduled an arrival time of noon at the YMCA then another arrival time for 3.45 at my podiatrist with a 4.45 trip home! The site doesn't let me change the address on return trips though, I tried but then I would be returning back to the YMCA so I had to schedule separate one way trips to my podiatrist then home! I guess I'm always   working my brain no mater what I'm doing :)! I know I'll have some time before I get picked up to go to my podiatrist so I've gutta make sure I bring  descent cloths to change in to and my tablet so I can work with that while I enjoy an iced coffee! There is a "Dip and sip" coffee store right in the YMCA where I wait for "the ride" to pick me up :)! Now I gutta get my act in gear and trim my beard and shower up after one last check on my bank accounts! I always monitor them closely mainly cause I keep forgetting my balances! Oh well still I'm doing well living with a traumatic brain injury :)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!