Skip to main content

10.31.14 around 10am

Today I've got trips planed to and from the YMCA! I'll continue leg pressing 300 lbs for a while then I want to add just a little at a time to see how far up I can go! Ive got to be careful though, I am gonna be 56 years young, I've got to be gentle with these tired muscles as they age! It would be very interesting to see how much I can actually push though! I'm going up on all the other machines and it still feels doable so why not! Tonight I'm hooking up with Lisa to go out to dinna at the halfway cafe' next to my apartment  complex for dinna and then there is a Halloween party there too! I want to take this pretty blond out to dinna too but she always insists on paying her own way! Maybe its just me being macho or something I just enjoy taking a pretty lady out and showing my appreciation for her wanting to spend time with me :)! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!