Skip to main content

10.10.14 after 11pm

I'm up very late tonight for me! Today was a busy day if I could only remember what has gone down :)! Oh I received my replacement Wal-Mart order! I've got an email from Wal-Mart with the subject line "rate your recent  Wal-Mart order"! I've gutta rate this cause this was a wonderful experience working with them! They replaced my order no questions asked all I had to say is "I never received the order"! I got my Peapod order tonight! I have no plans for tomorrow but I'm sure I'll think of something constructive I can do! Lisa won't be around tomorrow so I can't ask that blond babe to do something maybe I'll just go to d&d's solo and hang for a little while! I'll bring my tablet and use the free wii fii there!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!