Skip to main content

10.20.14 around 7pm

I've had a very good day :) ! I've been to the YMCA and did the pool! I tried the butterfly stroke did okay but ran out of gas very quickly! Within 2 strokes :( ! I've gutta accept that for what it is though! I tried doing the side stroke and was very successful doing the scissor kick! I've just got issues maintaining it! I did do a couple of lengths on my back though! I believe it will all come back though! This is so good for me though cause it forces my arms and legs to work together! Allie is such a joy to work with too! I've been working with Allie for about three years now and I feel she knows me well! She knows I've gutta do just about everything all by myself! She waits even to offer help till I ask for it! Allie is one of those supports I'm very lucky to have met! Then I did my weights and we did something good with the grip machine! We took some weight off on my right side as to make me try to have more range of motion! We put more weight on my left side I think I'm pulling 140lbs with my left! My homemaker was also here! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!