Skip to main content

10.13.14 around 6pm

Today I've had a great workout at the YMCA! I'm even pushing more weight than a 20 year old man :)! I'm up to 285lbs on the leg press and I do this 12x a controlled 12 x! I'm working my way to 300 lbs! I'm hoping maybe 300 lbs will give me some kind of challenge :)! I'm even pushing more weight than men half my age :)!Michaela, my homemaker, has been over but I didn't  have enough funds left on my laundry card for her to wash my sheets, I used what I had yesterday! There is always next week! I've got one $10. bill left, I don't like to put any more than $10 on it so I'm thinking I should go to the machine and put the $10 on it before I use it for something else! Cash I seem to hold on to though cause I like to use my master money card for most things ! Tomorrow I've got hics from there I go to Braintree rehab to get my shots of Botox which is so good cause I feel my tone is not good at all! I'm hopping this will help make it much better! I know it will, dr.K takes real good care of my tone! He is great with thinking about the dose and where I need it! I'm in great hands with dr.K :)! I gutta cook myself a late dinna now! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!