Skip to main content

10.29.14 after 10pm

So much has happened in this tbi survivors life today its a little overwhelming to try to remember exactly what has happened! My day started with KJ making a home visit! She was able to figure out the issues I've been having with my printer! It was far from an easy task though! I felt a little bad giving her what turned out to be a major project! I haven't tried printing something yet but there are no error messages on the printer :)! I've been to the YMCA and I've worked my way up to leg pressing 300 lbs 12 times! That's something to be proud of, I'm gonna be 56 yrs young leg pressing 300lbs! I'll do the 300 for about a month before I add even more on to the 300 :)! Tomorrow I've got hics! I've gutta scoot to D&D's near hics if I do it alone 1 time I will have it in my brain how to get there! There is a store near there too! I went to one store near hics tonight but they had basically nothing there!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!