Skip to main content

10.13.14 before 11am

I'm pulling myself back up and out of this awful depressed state! I'm the type that needs to have complete control of things that are important in MY life my assets being a large thing! I believed I had control of them but I was wrong! I wanted to take a small amount and invest it in blue chip kinds of things! I've worked hard to get myself right with the IRS so they wouldn't attach anything I accumulate! I guess they don't have confidence or faith in my abilities to think things through and make a proper decision! My brain injury, I've come to the conclusion affected me more physically than cognitively therefor I believe I can do well on investing! I can research everything thoroughly before I commit to anything! I've been able to accumulate funds now just by living within  my means! I've got about a grand I can start my journey of investing in blue chip items now and still leave enough for one months rent in my savings! I've still got options too! I've found if I exercise those options I may alienate myself from others though! Then I think. What will that change? Nobody comes over now so basically nothing! As the song goes,"here I am again on my own, walking down the only road I've ever known"!



























ly   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!