Skip to main content

10.30.14 after 8.20pm

I had hics today and I kinda accomplished the one task I wanted to! I went to D&D's alone but not without serious issues! I got there with no  problems,got what I wanted at D&D's,looked around for a store and couldn't find one! That was okay cause there is one right across the street from hics! Then I got lost tring to go back to hics. Somehow I ended up on Washington st. I asked passer bys how to get to Hancock st. Got pointed in the right direction but still needed things at a store! Then I remembered there was a poor excuse for a store right across the street from hics! So I leave the little mall and lost my way! I somehow ended up on Washington st. I asked passer bys how to get to Hancock st. Got pointed in the right direction and headed back! I still needed to get something at a store! Then I remembered there is a poor excuse for a store right across the street from hics so I head there. I see another survivor from hics at the store so I asked Dan if  I can go back with him. They are ripping up Hancock st. all over it but no excuses next time I've gutta notice landmarks and get this route well so there won't be any getting lost again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!