Skip to main content

10.27.14 after 6.30pm

I couldn't  do the YMCA today cause I had to talk to the office here at Ramblewood to set up a date and time to recertify my housing! This is very important,when I called this morning I had to leave a voice mail! My experience in the past is WAITING a long time to get a callback so I canceled my trips to and from the YMCA! This time they called back in about an hour! I'm going to the office on November 3rd at noon to do my recertification paperwork! That's kind of easy for me to remember cause that's my birthday! When it comes to my housing I can't take any chances! I didn't like missing the YMCA but I don't have to stress about my housing! It got to be about 3pm and I needed to go to the store but my homemaker was due here at 4pm! If I scoot to Wg's I figure on 45 minuets round scoot so I knew I could do the store and back in time but then the "what if's" come in to play! What if I run out of juice or something else happens! Nothing went wrong and I made it back with time to spare! This tbi survivor doesn't like feeling stressed! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

fenway tour

Me and my scooter at the tour of fenway park :)

7.29.18 after 11.30pm

My card got refused again today! They say now they've gutta snail mail me a new pin. Now I have to WAIT for the snail mail but they say it can still be used as a credit card. This sux cause I used up all my cash, I'm cashless!

7.10,18 close to 7pm

I've been to hics then right after the dentist! They finally started doing a deep cleaning! A person came in and said we're gonna start with the anasteadic!I said "why, I never had it before for a deep cleaning"!Then the doctor came in and just started scraping my teeth into my gums. I'm supposed  to have this done every year having periodontist disease! They also approved a partial whatever that is so they took impressions too! Now gutta make some dinna!